Monday, February 14, 2011

Sick and Tired

Sorry for the slow posting time, the truth is I have very little to post about myself right now as I haven't been feeling very well.  So, stay tuned, I have big posts in the future.  In the meantime, I am so proud of my wife who is serving as a food coordinator for the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition build in the Chattanooga area.  As of today, the old house has been demoed and the new house is on it's way.  She actually got a tour of the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition bus as seen on TV.  She was told that the cast actually does watch the family audition videos on the bus as protrayed on the show.  I am certain you'll be hearing much more about this fantastic project.  In the meantime, I'll try and get back to running, this cold has me coughing all day and all night, so if I can get past that, I'll be ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment